August2nd

6 Comments

Welcome Home!

Posted in: Personal

Well, that term is used pretty relatively these days…cause who the hell knows where “home” is anymore! haha. I just come to terms with the fact that “Home” is where the heart is, so I have more than one “home.”

So below is an album of my new apartment! Some of the things are still a work in progress – like the pictures of all of my friends. I’m still trying to think of a creative way to display all of them, so I’ll keep you updated on that.

Enjoy the pictures! They really can’t do it justice…I find the entire place to just be PERFECT – couldn’t have dreamed of a better place to be living right now!

By the way, ignore the “Unknown size: square” I cannot figure out for the life of me why that is where…When I do, you can be assured it will be gone!

Unknown size: square.

IMG_2710 IMG_2715 IMG_2713 IMG_2712 IMG_2705 IMG_2704 IMG_2701 IMG_2699 IMG_2698 IMG_2697 IMG_2695 IMG_2703

Greatchadayis!

– Ross

6 Comments

• Comment by dad — August 2, 2010 @ 12:40

I’d say the pictures do it justice+! Looks like a shoot from Architectural Digest.

Love you.

• Comment by big jim — August 3, 2010 @ 08:38

Ross: Your apt is most impressive. Good luck with school. I will add your blog to Randi’s and your Mom’s for my morning reading.

Big Jim

• Comment by Deb B — August 3, 2010 @ 10:01

A clean well-lighted place! Looks fantastic, but would expect nothing less.

• Comment by aunt becky — August 3, 2010 @ 21:06

Lookin’ good! Hope you have a great time with school and your new place.

• Comment by big jim — August 4, 2010 @ 07:22

8/4: Well I just read your Mom’s blog and it came as no surprise to me that you and she found a good Mexican restaurant in Leuven. I know you will spend a lot of time there. Also saw on Randi’s blog that Frazier put the remote control in the dishwasher.

• Comment by Your neigbour Charlotte — August 19, 2010 @ 01:58

Looks great and looks even better live :) You did a great job!

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL